Graduan Bersatu Sdn Bhd (GBSB) was incorporated in July 2003 in realisation of a vision shared by its founding partners on being successful entrepreneurs. The urge to become entrepreneurs that developed during their university years have brought together the partners to operates this business.
The partners believe in the strength, spirit, energy, know how, capabilities and the desire in each and every graduate to be successful in life. We believe by bringing these graduates together under one organization and providing equal opportunity for every one of them will create a synergy to lead our organisation to greater heights.
In 2008 the company diversify to cleaning & maintenance sector to serve the needs of existing corporate entities in a wide range. Although it was started with a modest amount of capital but today is growing fast in every aspect in order to meet the demand of the fast growing Industry. We are supported by a strong team comprising people with relevant technical experience and nationwide networks.
In June 2010, we have renamed our company as Graduan Bersatu Padat Sdn Bhd. To serve the valued clients better GBPSB believes that it is the level of quality, supervision and communication with customers which differentiates it from other companies.
To be the market leader in centralised cleaning facilities.
- To provide maximum satisfactory services with well trained and supervised staff, world-class equipment and biodegradable chemicals.
- “The Right Product and the Right Service at the Right Price” is the company philosophy.
- To create a value and increase self esteam among cleaners through RESPECT CLEANERS campaign drive as part of our CSR contribution to the industry.
Centralised Cleaning Facilities
Post Construction Cleaning
High Rise Facade Cleaning
Residential and Commercial Cleaning
Carpet & Upholsrery Cleaning
Washroom hygiene supplies and services
COPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
- Reset the inaccurate perceptions about cleaner and their profession.
- Respect Cleaners as memeber of our community-people who have roles to play within their respective communities and families.
- Recognise the efforts of the profession and industry by creating more awareness amongst the general public.